NCLEX & Nurse Resources
NCSBN - Official NCLEX Site
- Authorized information about the NCLEX examination. Includes detailed information on the test process and how pass/fail decisions are made. Information on the NCLEX-RN and NCLEX-PN.
NCLEX Exam Scheduling - Official Site
- Pearson VUE delivers the NCLEX examination for the the National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN). At this site you can check when the test is given, and schedule your exam date (RN or LPN).
New Nurse Help
- Are you a new nurse and in need of advice? Then check out this up-and-coming blog which is all about helping you.
- If you are a nursing graduate from outside the USA, you must submit your credentials to this organization - the Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools (CGFNS).
- Nurses from outside the USA may need to take this test to prove English language competency in order to practice nursing in America.
To add your link to this page, please contact us
Need help studying for the NCLEX?