Columbia, Mount Pleasant, Charleston, Spartanburg, North Charleston, Sumter, Greenville, Hilton Head Island, Rock Hill, Florence and more...
1) Register with the South Carolina Board of Nursing:
South Carolina State Board of Nursing
Contact: Nancy Murphy MS, RN, BC, CPM, Administrator
P.O. Box 12367
Columbia, SC 29211
Synergy Business Park, Kingstree Building
110 Centerview Drive, Suite 202
Columbia, SC 29210
2) Register to take the NCLEX test with Pearson Vue. Registration can be done by telephone, on the web, or by snail mail.
3) Pearson Vue will send you a confirmation of registration.
4) The South Carolina Nursing Board that you applied to will send you confirmation of your eligibility to take the test (this must be done within 365 days from your original registration)
5) Pearson Vue will send you an Authorization To Test (ATT). The exam must be taken in appx. ninety days, depending on the state.
6) Once you get an ATT, you schedule your exam. You can find a testing center near you, plus a convenient time by visiting Pearson Vue. You schedule your exam either by phone or on the web.
7) Pearson Vue will then send you a confirmation that your NCLEX test has been scheduled.Click Here to Practice for the South Carolina NCLEX!