Birmingham, Hoover, Montgomery, Dothan, Mobile, Decatur, Huntsville, Auburn, Tuscaloosa, Gadsden and more...
1) Register with the Alabama Board of Nursing:
Alabama Board of Nursing
Contact: N. Genell Lee, JD, MSN, RN, Executive Officer
P O Box 303900
Montgomery, AL 36130
Phone Number: 334.293.5200
Toll Free: 800.656.5318
770 Washington Avenue
RSA Plaza, Suite 250
Montgomery, AL 36104
2) Register to take the NCLEX test with Pearson Vue. Registration can be done by telephone, on the web, or by snail mail.
3) Pearson Vue will send you a confirmation of registration.
4) The Alabama Nursing Board that you applied to will send you confirmation of your eligibility to take the test (this must be done within 365 days from your original registration)
5) Pearson Vue will send you an Authorization To Test (ATT). The exam must be taken in appx. ninety days, depending on the state.
6) Once you get an ATT, you schedule your exam. You can find a testing center near you, plus a convenient time by visiting Pearson Vue. You schedule your exam either by phone or on the web.
7) Pearson Vue will then send you a confirmation that your NCLEX test has been scheduled.Click Here to Practice for the Alabama NCLEX!